The following was sent in an e-mail to the numismatic press.
The Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) will hold a public meeting by teleconference from 9:00 am to 10:00 am (ET) on Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
Agenda (subject to change):
- Swearing in of Dr. Harcourt Fuller as the new member recommended by the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
- Review and Approval of 2021 Annual Report
Who: Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC)
Pursuant to 31 U.S.C. § 5135, the CCAC was established to:
- Advise the Secretary of the Treasury on any theme or design proposals relating to circulating coinage, bullion coinage, commemorative coins, Congressional gold medals, and national and other medals produced by the Secretary;
- Advise the Secretary of the Treasury with regard to the events, persons, or places that the Committee recommends to be commemorated; and
- Advise the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to the mintage level for any commemorative coin recommended.
When: From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
Where: By teleconference — The meeting is open to interested members of the public and news media. Interested members of the public may dial in to listen to the meeting at 888-330-1716, access code 1137147.
Note: Dial-in access is listen-only; phones must be muted to not disturb discussion.