The United States Mint has started accepting orders for the 2014 Uncirculated Coin Set. This represents one of the Mint’s core annual sets, which provides collectors with the opportunity to acquire each year’s coins within a packaged set.
The 2014 set consists of two folders containing 14 coins each from the Philadelphia and Denver Mint facilities. Each folder contains the following coins:
- One 2014 Lincoln Cent
- One 2014 Jefferson Nickel
- One 2014 Roosevelt Dime
- Five 2014 America the Beautiful Quarters featuring Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Shenandoah National Park, Arches National Park, Great Sand Dunes National Park, and Everglades National Park
- One 2014 Kennedy Half Dollar
- Four 2014 Presidential Dollars featuring Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, and Franklin D. Roosevelt
- One 2014 Native American Dollar
The front of each folder contains the image of an American flag with blue accents for the Philadelphia folder and red accents for the Denver folder. The interior includes coin specification information and a certificate of authenticity.
Each coin included in the set is struck in uncirculated quality on special presses which use greater force than circulating coins, resulting in a sharp and intricately detailed image.
The 2014 United States Mint Uncirculated Coin Set is priced at $27.95 each. There are no stated mintage or household ordering limits in place.