The United States Mint will be at the American Numismatic Association’s National Money Show in Fort Worth, Texas from March 25-27, 2010. The Mint is offering an assortment of numismatic products for visitors to their booth #115.
Two products available at the US Mint’s booth which will be the focus of many collectors are the recently released 2010 American Veterans Disabled for Life Silver Dollar and the 2010 Boy Scouts of America Centennial Silver Dollar. These commemorative coins had gone on sale on February 25, 2010 and March 23, 2010 and are each limited to a maximum authorized mintage of 350,000.
Other available products will include:
- The US Mint’s annual coin sets from last year: 2009 Proof Set, 2009 Silver Proof Set, and 2009 Mint Set.
- Recent rolls and two roll sets: 2009 “Professional Life” Lincoln Cent Two Roll Set, 2009 “Presidency” Lincoln Cent Two Roll Set, 2010 Native American Dollar Rolls.
- Assorted 2009 District of Columbia & U.S. Territories Quarters products.
- Assorted Presidential Dollar products, including the 2010 Presidential Dollar Proof Set.
- Assorted bronze medals: First Spouses, Senator Edward William Brooke III, Abraham Lincoln, Tuskegee Airmen, Dalai Lama, Navajo Code talkers, and others.
The US Mint will also host a Coin Collectors Forum on Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 11:00 AM. Collectors will be able to attend and provide feedback about United States coinage.