As part of the limited mintage release of the 2019 American Silver Eagle one-ounce Enhanced Reverse Proof coin (San Francisco Mint), the United States Mint is making a limited quantity of the coins available to the public at the Whitman Coin Baltimore Expo on Thursday, November 14.
Want a chance to bring home one of these beautiful and highly anticipated coins? Quantities will be limited and only one coin can be purchased per household. Make sure you plan ahead, so you don’t miss out!
- 6:30 a.m. — Doors open at the Baltimore Convention Center.
- 7:00 a.m. — Pre-registered dealers and pre-registered Early Bird Smart Check-In ticket holders (online only) can enter the Enhanced Reverse Room (Hall E) to sign up and receive a numbered sticker marking your place in line.
- 9:00 a.m. — Onsite Early Bird registrants will be able to enter the Enhanced Reverse Room to sign up and receive a numbered sticker marking your place in line.
- 11:00 a.m. — Pre-registered General Public attendees (online only) can enter the Enhanced Reverse Room to sign up and receive a numbered sticker marking your place in line.
- 11:30 a.m. — All registrants must return to the Enhanced Reverse Room to assume their places in line.
- 11:45 a.m. — A U.S. Mint representative will hand out tickets to verified registrants who have assumed their place in line in the Enhanced Reverse Room. This ticket is your key to purchasing the 2019 American Silver Eagle one-ounce Enhanced Reverse Proof coin.
*Please Note: Quantities of coins are limited. The U.S. Mint and Whitman Expo cannot guarantee the amount that will be available for purchase.
- Noon — The U.S. Mint’s sale of 2019 American Silver Eagle one-ounce Enhanced Reverse Proof coins will begin. Those attendees who have received tickets from the United States Mint will be called in batches to purchase your coin. General Public attendees can also come to the Enhanced Reverse Room at this time to sign up and receive a numbered sticker to mark your place in line.
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. — Mint Director David J. Ryder will sign certificates of authenticity (Location TBD).
What to Bring
Dealers: Smart Check-In ticket, Whitman photo ID, and November 2019 Whitman Expo credentials.
Pre-Registered Early Bird and General Public: Smart Check-In ticket, receipt, and government-issued photo ID. (Online pre-registration ends Friday, November 8 at noon EST).
Onsite Registered Early Bird and General Public: Entry badge and government-issued photo ID.
*Please Note: Your numbered sticker will be matched with your ID and ticket information and cannot be given away or sold. You must have these forms of identification on-hand to participate in the sale.
Disclaimer: All Mint regulations will be in effect. There is a limit of one coin per household during this sale.
No loitering outside the Baltimore Convention Center or outside of approved Expo areas within the BCC will be tolerated.
In the event of a first aid emergency, call 410-649-7055 (Department of Public Safety).
All Public Safety supervisors have been trained and recently re-certified in first aid response and will be the primary responder if someone requires first aid. If the situation requires additional medical attention, we will call 911.
If you have questions about the Expo or above schedule, contact . For questions about U.S. Mint products, please visit here.