On June 4, 2013, the United States Mint began accepting orders for the 2013 Uncirculated Coin Set. This represents one of the Mint’s most popular annual offerings, which provides collectors with the opportunity to acquire an array of different uncirculated quality coins in a packaged set.
Each set consists of 14 coins each from the Philadelphia and Denver Mint facilities placed into two separate folders. Each folder contains the following coins:
- 2013 Lincoln Cent
- 2013 Jefferson Nickel
- 2013 Roosevelt Dime
- 2013 White Mountain National Forest Quarter
- 2013 Perry’s Victory and International Peace Memorial Quarter
- 2013 Great Basin National Park Quarter
- 2013 Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine Quarter
- 2013 Mount Rushmore National Memorial Quarter
- 2013 Kennedy Half Dollar
- 2013 Native American Dollar
- 2013 William McKinley Presidential Dollar
- 2013 Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Dollar
- 2013 William Howard Taft Presidential Dollar
- 2013 Woodrow Wilson Presidential Dollar
These coins are struck on special presses using greater force than circulating coins, producing a sharp, intricately designed image.
For this year, the Mint has redesigned the folders, which now display a red, white, and blue flag image on the front. The Philadelphia folder is accented in blue, while the Denver folder is accented in red. The inside cover of each folder contains coin specification information and a certificate of authenticity.
The 2013 United States Mint Uncirculated Coin Set is priced at $27.95 each. There are no stated mintage or household ordering limits in place.