The Coin and Currency Set includes a 2016-S Enhanced Uncirculated Native American Code Talkers $1 and a $1 Series 2013 Note wtih a low serial number from one of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks located throughout the country.
The sets may be submitted to NGC and PMG to receive the special pedigree “COIN AND CURRENCY SET.” NGC and PMG are independent members of the Certified Collectibles Group.
To receive this special pedigree, special submission instructions must be followed.
- If submitting the coin to NGC and the note to PMG, the set must be sent intact to either NGC or PMG. Both an NGC Submission Form and a PMG Submission Form must accompany the set.
- If submitting only the coin to NGC or only the note to PMG, only the panel with the coin or note should be submitted along with the appropriate grading company submission form. The panel must be intact.
- Write “COIN AND CURRENCY SET” in bold letters on the NGC and/or PMG Submission Form(s).
- Select the Modern tier or higher and select Special Label/Releases and check either Early Releases or First Releases. Check the NGC website for Early Releases/First Releases cut off dates. The 5-coin minimum requirement for the Modern tier is waived.
- You do not need to select the Special Label/Releases service if Early Releases or First Releases is not desired or if coins are received after the cutoff date for those designations. The $15 Special Label/Releases fee applies only if Early Releases or First Releases is desired.
- The default NGC label for the coin will be the Sacagawea label (shown below):
- The note must be submitted under the PMG Economy grading tier. The five (5)-note minimum will be waived.
- If you would like the Mint packaging returned, select “Return packaging” on the submission form(s).