A rare NGC-certified 1895 quarter eagle is among the highlights in the October auction.
The Heritage U.S. Coins Signature sale is offering a wide selection of U.S. coins certified by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC). Online bidding is now open for the auction, which is being held from October 15-18, 2020.
A stunning 1895 quarter eagle graded NGC PF-69 Ultra Cameo is one of the most anticipated coins in the sale. Of the 119 Proof quarter eagles struck at the Philadelphia Mint in 1895, less than half are likely still in existence. It is the finest certified example known.
Other NGC-certified highlights include:
- an 1884-S silver dollar graded NGC MS-63+
- an 1875 quarter eagle graded NGC PF-64 Cameo
- an 1804 Capped Bust Right half eagle, Small Over Large 8 graded NGC MS-63
- a 1907 Indian Head (Periods) Rolled Edge eagle graded NGC AU-58
- an 1879 double eagle graded NGC MS-65
- a 1915-S Panama-Pacific Octagonal $50 commemorative graded NGC MS-62
Press release courtesy of the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.