Online bidding is now underway for the Antykwariat Numizmatyczny Michal Niemczyk auction.
U.S. and world coins certified by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) highlight a June Antykwariat Numizmatyczny Michal Niemczyk auction. Online bidding for Auction 25 is now open, with the auction concluding June 20-22.
Among the most anticipated coins in the sale is an Italy 1801 Ligurian Republic 96 lire graded NGC MS-61. The coin was struck for the short-lived Ligurian Republic, which existed in northwest Italy from 1797 to 1805 before it was annexed by Napoleon’s France.
Another highlight of the sale is a Peru 1963 gold 100-soles graded NGC MS-66. Though the South American nation currently has a currency with a similar name, the original Peruvian sol was used from 1863 to 1985.
Other NGC-certified highlights include:
- a U.S. 1869-S $20 graded NGC AU-55
- an Austria 1593 Salzburg two-ducat graded NGC MS-62
- a Belarus 2007 gold 50-roubles graded NGC PF-69 Ultra Cameo
- a China 1999 gold 25-yuan Panda Large Date Plain 1 graded NGC MS-69
- a Greece 1876A gold five-drachmai graded NGC AU-58
- an Iran SH1350//1971 gold 500 rials graded NGC PF-69 Ultra Cameo
- a Germany 1876J Hamburg 20-mark graded NGC MS-66
- a Germany 1908A Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach five-mark graded NGC MS-65
- a Sweden 1884 EB 20-kronor graded NGC MS-66
- a U.S. 1914-D $2.50 graded NGC AU-58
- a U.S. 1853 gold dollar graded NGC MS-65+
- an Italy 1858R Papal States XII 2.50 Scudi graded NGC MS-64
- an Italy 1796 Genoa 96-lire graded NGC AU-53
- an Italy 1931R IX 50-lire graded NGC MS-64
For more information and to bid, visit the Antykwariat Numizmatyczny Michal Niemczyk website.
Press release courtesy of Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.