The changes to NGC and NCS services and fees are effective February 1, 2022.
Numismatic Guaranty Company (NGC) and Numismatic Conservation Services (NCS) are making a few updates to their submission forms, fees, and tier requirements for 2022. A full list of the changes for NGC and NCS submissions is below. The updates are effective for submissions delivered to NGC on February 1, 2022, or later.
NGC Grading Tiers and Services
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough tier — renamed Unlimited WalkThrough
- Standard tier — fee changed to $40
- Specialty Gold tier — fee changed to $40
- Economy tier — fee changed to $23
- Modern tier — fee changed to $19; maximum coin value changed to $3,000
NGC Add-on Services
- VarietyPlus — fee changed to Tier + $18
- Mint Error — fee changed to Tier + $18
- Pedigree — fee changed to Tier + $5
- Extra Thick Holder — renamed NGC Thick Holder
NCS Conservation Services
- NCS Modern – maximum coin value changed to $3,000
Return Shipping Fees
NGC and NCS are making the following updates to USPS Registered Mail return shipping fees for standard-size coins, tokens, and medals. For more information about NGC and NCS return shipping fees for domestic USPS Registered Mail, click here.
|Owner’s Declared Value||$1 to $1,000||$1,001 to $5,000||$5,001 to $15,000||$15,001 to $25,000||$25,001 to $50,000||$50,001 to $100,000|
Updated submission forms and price sheets reflecting these changes are now available here. All coins received by NGC on February 1, 2022, or later should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Reminder: For non-bulk submissions, the maximum number of coins per submission form is 50. Use multiple submission forms as needed. For bulk submissions, the minimum number of coins per submission form is 100.
NGC Collectors Society paid members can submit their coins directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join now!
Any changes to international fees and forms will be announced separately.
Press release courtesy of the Numismatic Guaranty Company.
steven dowdle says
how di submit a coin
steven dowdle says
how do submit a coin