The following events related to coins and coin collecting will take place during the month of February 2010. The month will begin with the Long Beach Coin Expo held in Long Beach, CA. The coin grading firms NGC and PCGS will both offering on-site grading at the show.
The United States Mint will host two launch ceremonies during the month. The first for the new 2010 Lincoln Cent featuring the union shield design and the second for the Millard Fillmore Presidential Dollar. The first commemorative coin of the year will be released on February 25, 2010 when the silver dollar honoring American Veterans Disabled for Life is released.
The schedule including these and other coin collecting events is included below.
February 3-6, 2010
- Long Beach Coin, Stamp & Collectibles Expo at Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA
February 11, 2010
- 2010 Abraham Lincoln “Preservation of the Union” One Cent Coin Presentation at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum in Springfield, Illinois
- 2010 Presidential Dollar Proof Set on sale at US Mint
February 18, 2010
- 2010 Millard Fillmore Presidential Dollar launch ceremony at Moravia Central School in Moravia, NY
- 2010 Millard Fillmore Presidential Dollar Rolls on sale at US Mint
February 17-20, 2010
- PCGS Members Only Show at The Venetian in Las Vegas, NV
February 25, 2010
- 2010 American Veterans Disabled for Life Silver Dollar on sale at US Mint